-
January 13th, 2003, 04:11 AM
#11
Inactive Member
i named his name...
mr sensible...
im stickin to my girls...... just easier...
-
January 13th, 2003, 04:15 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Heidi..youve taught me lots of things....since ive had to pleasure of getting to know you...
and i appreciate that...
and im here...if you decide to be less distant....
and if not....... thats cool too...
you... have taught me....more about myself...from looking at things from a diff angle...than i thought possible.....
and for that..
i treasure you
and get your skinny ass to magna chat..im screamin your name in there..every freakin day
-
January 13th, 2003, 04:15 AM
#13
Inactive Member
ahh..Mr. Sensible.......Never heard of him and never knew they existed....
I wonder why I have to highlight to see here now..damn everything annoys me lately.. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
January 13th, 2003, 07:12 PM
#14
Inactive Member
This was a very heart-felt and emotional thread. I enjoyed reading it very much and so much said I totally agree with and have felt so many times before I stopped counting....
One thing I have learning in my 32 years and it was not easy to do...or know the difference...
You got to hold on to the ones that count and know when to let go of the ones that don't...know when to fight and know when to walk away...but, never stop trying or be afraid to fall or fail, or better yet don't be afraid of looking like a fool either.....because sometimes you get handed a gift of life...or you find a treasure in the least place expected...and suddenly you have a friend for life....
Every experiance is worth going thru if you learn something or get something from it that makes you better for it......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks